Trislot is a manufacturer of quality stainless steel industrial filtration and separation products, as well as complete vessel internal packages. Our products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications such as: oil & gas, ethanol/biofuels production, beverage production and many other industries where precise stainless-steel components are required.
We are a dynamic company, known for excellence in customer service and leadership in technological advancement. In-house development of proprietary leading-edge production technology, innovative design and close cooperation with our loyal customer base are the main ingredients for the continued growth of our company.
Trislot is headquartered in Belgium where our original manufacturing facility is still in operation to this day. We also have fully functioning operations in China and are in the final stages of opening our Houston, TX plant which will house an engineering division as well as a manufacturing division.
Your focus will be 1) drafting fabrication drawings and calculations on strength, and 2) establishing and maintaining relationships with material vendors, machine shops and metal processors 3) calculating quotations for our customers.
- As drafter/designer you will be involved in each step of the order process: from early proposal stage, all the way to quality inspection of the goods before they go out of the door
- You will be part of our engineering team and you will report to the operations/engineering manager
- You will draft out parts to get pricing from vendors
- In cooperation with our engineering staff and our commercial team, you will calculate quotations
- You will maintain existing, and create new relationships with material vendors/processors and machine shops, both local as well as international
- You will draft production drawings for orders and send it to the customer for modification/approval
- You will communicate directly with the customer if changes need to be made
- You will define the needs of our customers, and you will translate/communicate this to our engineering and manufacturing departments
- You will be in close contact with our manufacturing department (welders, fabricators, machine operators, etc.) to check if the products are being built within spec.
- You have obtained a technical degree in which a strong affinity with fabricating is an absolute must
- You have an excellent knowledge of, and experience with 2D and 3D CAD software
- You can read, understand and generate:
- Technical drawings including welding symbols
- Mechanical calculations on strength
- Affinity with metal fabrication as well as metallurgy is important
- You are a social person and you possess the outgoing personality required to work in a team environment and interact with customers and vendors
- Some work experience, either from an internship or previous job, especially in the oil and gas world would be very helpful but is not a must
- You are punctual and accurate in following up with your customers and vendors, and you strive towards long term relationships
- You can function in autonomous context with a lot of responsibilities
- You enjoy working in an international multicultural atmosphere
- You are flexible
- For the right candidate Trislot offers the ability to have a real impact on the organization and the guarantee of fast decision making
- On top of that, Trislot is a fun and very dynamic place to work with a very diverse and interesting customer portfolio
- We offer professional and personal growing opportunities
- A market conforming and competitive compensation package including health/dental insurance, PTO, cell phone and laptop
- You will be fully supported by the local U.S. team in Houston as well as by the HQ in Belgium
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
- Submit your salary expectations