Sales Engineer – Trislot USA – Houston TX
Trislot is a manufacturer of quality stainless steel industrial filtration and separation products, as well as complete vessel internal packages. Our products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications such as: oil & gas, ethanol/biofuels production, beverage production and many other industries where precise stainless-steel components are required.
We are a dynamic company, known for excellence in customer service and leadership in technological advancement. In-house development of proprietary leading-edge production technology, innovative design and close cooperation with our loyal customer base are the main ingredients for the continued growth of our company.
Trislot is based in Belgium and is comprised of three operational divisions. We have two fully operational manufacturing locations: (Belgium and China) and are in the final stages of opening a manufacturing and engineering facility in Houston, TX.
Your focus will be 1) maintaining and growing our market share with our existing customers and new customers in the industries we currently serve, 2) developing the oil & gas business in the U.S. through well-defined targets, and 3) investigating and defining other industries and markets which could be supported from our new Houston facility.
- As Sales Engineer you will take over a well-defined existing customer base. The first half year you will act as an account manager to learn the ins and outs of the business
- As part of your training, you will assist the team with further developing our Oil & Gas reactor internals business
- After the training period you will expand you customer portfolio by creating new opportunities and find/identify new applications/potential markets for our locally made products
- You will define the needs of our customers, and you will translate/communicate this to our engineering department
- In cooperation with our engineering staff and our commercial team, you will prepare and manage quotation and orders
- You have obtained a commercial/business degree in which a strong affinity with technology is an absolute must
- Or you have obtained a technical degree and you are able to combine this with a strong commercial and practical experience
- You are a social person and you possess the outgoing personality required to excel in a sales role
- A few years of experience, especially in the oil and gas world would be very helpful, but it’s not a must as long as you are very motivated and dedicated
- You are punctual and accurate in following with your customers, and you strive towards long term relationships
- You can function in autonomous context with a lot of responsibilities
- You enjoy working in an international multicultural atmosphere, and you don’t mind travelling (domestic and international) frequently for short periods of time
- You are flexible
- For the right candidate Trislot offers the ability to have a real impact on the organization and the guarantee of fast decision making
- On top of that, Trislot is a fun and very dynamic place to work with a very diverse and interesting customer portfolio
- We offer professional and personal growing opportunities
- A market conforming and competitive compensation package including health insurance and a bonus structure
- You will be fully supported by the local U.S. team in Houston as well as by the HQ in Belgium
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
- Submit your salary expectations