Trislot can bend a flat screen to form a curved screen.
As the substrate flows over the curved screen, the large solid particles remain behind and are collected at the bottom of the screen.
- Narrow surface profiles are available, maximizing the number of slots and creating a larger separation capacity.
- The wires can be slightly tilted which presents an array of even sharper edges for increased separation efficiency
- Design flexibility: wide range of dimensions and curvatures
- Large open area
- Very narrow slots possible
- Sieve bend for dewatering or classification
- Starch screens
- Fiber recovery and pulp thickening in the paper and pulp industry
- Curd/whey separation for the dairy industry