Paper & Pulp
Coated paper requires filtering in different stages of the production . Wedge wire is the ideal medium because of the high open area, roundness and high cleanability.
Slot tubes radial external wire FOTI
Contaminants need to be filtered out of liquids, coating pigments or colours. They are cleaned by scrapers on the outside. Trislot guarantees perfect roundness of the slotted tubes to facilitate cleaning by the scraper.
- Construction : radial external wire FOTI
- Slot sizes : 0.05 mm and above
- Open area : 5% and above
- High slot precision
- Trislot can produce small slots and fine profiles in large diameter slot tubes
- Higher open area compared to perforated plate
- Easy to clean
Slot tube for self-cleaning filter
A slot tube whereby the slots run in the axial direction, and thus creating a smooth surface on the inside that can be cleaned by a suction plate, a scraper or by Bernoulli effect.
- Construction : axial internal wire FITO
- Support wire is positioned on the outside, either as a ring or as a spiral (continuous construction)
- Special shaped support wire is used to avoid fibers becoming trapped.
- Strong construction
- Non clogging surface
- Perfectly round cylinder
Curved screens are used to remove contaminants in feedstock with a minimal loss of fibers . Pressure screens are the final filtering stage before the headbox.