About the Company:
Trislot is a manufacturer of quality stainless steel industrial filtration and separation products, as well as complete vessel internal packages. Our products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications such as: oil & gas, ethanol/biofuels production, beverage production and many other industries where precise stainless-steel components are required.
We are a dynamic company, known for excellence in customer service and leadership in technological advancement. In-house development of proprietary leading-edge production technology, innovative design and close cooperation with our loyal customer base are the main ingredients for the continued growth of our company.
Trislot is headquartered in Belgium where our original manufacturing facility is still in operation to this day. We also have fully functioning operations in China and last year we opened our newest plant in Houston, TX which houses an engineering division as well as a manufacturing division.
As a lead fabricator you will be part of our manufacturing team in which you will mainly fabricate TIG weld stainless steel and nickel alloy products. You will troubleshoot, solve problems, and share knowledge and experience with the rest of the team. You will report to the operations manager directly.
- You will fit, form, fabricate and TIG weld on our stainless-steel and nickel products
- You will lead a team of welders/fabricators/machine operators
- You will need to qualify and adhere to project specific weld procedures
- You will operate shop equipment such as rollers, press break, shear/nibbler etc.
- You will perform quality inspections on projects for their duration in your work area and/or department (dimensional, welding strength, etc.)
- You strictly adhere to the ISO 9001 procedures
- You strictly adhere to the company’s safety and quality policies
- You will communicate any issues with the operations manager
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field as stainless-steel fitter/welder is an absolute must
- You can read and understand: Technical drawings including welding symbols
- Affinity with metal fabrication is crucial
- You work in very detail/punctual oriented manner
- You work well in a team environment
- You are fluent in English (speak), Spanish is helpful, but it is not a must
- A fun and very dynamic place to work with a very diverse and interesting customer portfolio
- Professional and personal growth opportunities
- A market competitive compensation package including health, dental, short term disability insurance, and PTO
- Support by the local U.S. team in Houston as well as by the HQ in Belgium
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
- Submit your salary expectations